A project for departments embedding their work on teaching for mastery.
- cultivate a deep understanding of the principles and pedagogies of mastery
- understand the leadership and management skills required to promote and develop a teaching for mastery approach
- understand how to develop a coherent and connected curriculum which promotes teaching for mastery
- produce a development plan and professional development programme for the department
- develop support for the department through CPD and collaborative working practices.
What is the cost?
The Secondary Teaching for Mastery Embedding Year Support project is fully funded by the Maths Hubs Programme so is free to participating schools.