A project to develop national support for the effective development of pedagogy in the teaching of A Level Mathematics.
- know the content and requirements of the linear A level Maths
- understand the purpose of the over-arching themes and their impact on teaching and learning, including use of technology
- be confident to teach aspects of the content (particularly mechanics and statistics)
- plan sequences of lessons which meet the requirements of the A level, including addressing the overarching themes and use of technology
- support colleagues in their own school/college in embedding themes from the Work Group.
What is the cost?
The Developing A Level Pedagogy project is fully funded by the Maths Hubs Programme and the AMSP so is free to participating schools/colleges.