A project exploring effective ways of teaching key content to GCSE resit students.
- improve their awareness of key concepts and themes relevant to the context of GCSE resit
- increase their awareness of appropriate pedagogies to help students make connections and deepen understanding
- share approaches to planning and delivery of key concepts with the Work Group and with departmental colleagues
- develop teaching and learning approaches and pedagogy to promote engagement of students
- work towards increased localised support and collaboration between 11-16 schools, FE colleges, sixth form colleges and 11-18 schools.
What is the cost?
The Supporting Post-16 GCSE Resit project is fully funded by the Maths Hubs Programme so is free to participating schools/colleges.